Introducing the unique, space saving Hidden Bed. You can convert this bed into an elegant work station in seconds. You must see it in person to get the full effect, stop by our showroom at 701 NE Broadway Portland, OR 97218 Mon-Sat from 10-6:30 or Sunday 12-5. In the meantime, take a look at this video and tell us what you think: https://https://youtu.be/RDBAa7lDxPA
Whether you are trying to reclaim the space in your guest bedroom, or need to double the space in your studio, dorm, tiny-home, or any small space, a Hiddenbed from Hiddenbed of Oregon is the perfect solution.
The Hiddenbed Advantage
- Saves space: The Hiddenbed is a unique, innovative system that incorporates both a bed and a desk into a single piece of furniture, and doubles the utility of the room it occupies.
- Comfortable: It's far more comfortable than a hide-a-bed. You can use a standard mattress of your choice. Our Hiddenbeds are designed to accommodate mattresses up to 10" thick with some models accommodating mattresses up to 11 1/2" and even up to 14".
- Easy to use: It transforms almost effortlessly between work space and bed in seconds.
- Dependable: Solid, maintenance-free, long-lasting construction built for daily use.
"Majestic" One of 8 different models.
- Easily moved: Unlike wall-beds or Murphy beds, which are often built in, and difficult to move, the Hiddenbed easily goes with you when you move since it is a free-standing piece of furniture.
- A generous desk that's always flat: There is no need to remove items from the desk when transitioning to the bed. Nothing will fall off, and your equipment can remain plugged in at all times. Desks will hold items up to 17 3/4" tall and will hold up to 45 lbs. (the Ritzy holds items up to 14" tall). Power cords and other cabling easily connect with wall sockets behind the Hiddenbed.