September 21, 2021
WHY SHOP AT COTTON CLOUD NATURAL BEDS AND FURNITURE?
- We understand the importance of supporting our local economy and source all of our raw materials from Oregon when possible and most of our furniture is made in the USA.
- We have spent a considerable amount of time researching and testing natural, organic and sustainable products so that you don't have to.
- Our store has a peaceful feel with muted lighting where you can come dressed in your pajamas and try out any of our mattresses on our showroom and we won't bother you unless you have questions, although, we may have to wake you up around closing time. ;)
- Between our manufacturing facility and our showroom, we provide jobs for over 30 of our fellow Portlanders. We do not outsource.
- We are female owned and have a supportive, diverse environment where our employees can truly shine. We believe that happy employees equals happy customers.
- Our handcrafted mattresses don't have the perfected look of one off of an assembly line, but each one is made with care.
- We manufacture the mattresses here, in Portland, OR and offer factory direct prices. We prefer to offer quality products at affordable prices instead of inflating our prices just to mark them down for big sales.
- We actually care about you and will go out of our way to make you happy and take care of any issues. We won't try to sell you products that you don't need or convince you to buy something out of your price range.
- We enjoy giving back to our community and donate to many various organizations and often hold book drives and food drives.
- There is only one Cotton Cloud store in existence and we have built a solid reputation with thousands of happy customers in the past 30 years.